Podiatrist CM Presenter: David Sutton CPedCM.Au Location: Bilby Shoes facility
Were you satisfied with the length and content of the 2.5 hr workshop? Yes. I think it was a good length. I’m pretty sure you could have the workshop be twice as long without repeating yourself, but there is a limit to how long an audience can pay attention for. Was there a particular aspect of the workshop that you wanted to see more or less of? No. It was a good rounded introduction to what you do. What didn't you like about the workshop? Having to travel so far to attend. Any chance of opening up in Xxxxx? Were you satisfied with the degree of interaction within the workshop? Yes. I think the relaxed, conversational approach created some interesting discussion points. What did you think of the location and facility (convenience, parking, access, atmosphere, etc)? The facilities were impressive. The seminar area was spacious, if a little cool. It was a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere.
Podiatrist NT Presenter: David Sutton CPedCM.Au Location: Bilby Shoes facility
Regarding the previous workshop
1. I was satisfied with the length and content of the workshop.
2. The footwear modification and related cases are what I want to see more and learn more in your future workshop.
3. It is hard to find a thing that I did not like about the workshop
4. I was really satisfied with the degree of interaction within the workshop
5. The location and facility were really convenient with easy parking and access, really friendly and comfortable atmosphere.